ne of the things that my husband and I had to pick out for the basement on our own (it wasn't included in our quoted price) were light fixtures for the bathroom, the guest bedroom, storage room and office. I didn't mind because I'm extremely picky about light fixtures. I shared with you all in day 2 of my renovation what light fixtures I had picked out for the bedroom, office and storage room, but I didn't show you what I picked out for the washroom and the 2 wall sconces I had picked out for the area just off of the staircase when you first enter the basement. | Here is a close-up. |
| Here's another view with the light turned off. |
| And yet another view. |
| It was reasonably priced at $179.95. Other light fixtures we saw in the store were well above that. |
| We also chose 2 of the wall sconces that you see above. |
| Again, reasonably priced at $109.95. |


No comments:
Post a Comment