ay 16 of basement renos (May 16):The most significant change from yesterday to today was the washroom. It's crazy how things can come out of nothing. It was really hard for me to envision the washroom space. In the drawings it looked too small, but now that I see everything installed it totally works.
| My silver hardware is installed in all the doors. |
| All the doors are now installed. |
| Look at my washroom. The vanity is in there now. |
| And my lovely shower. Love the glass doors and the built-in. |
| The sink is pretty nice too. Not the standard sink that you see in most bathrooms. |
| I know it's gross showing you my toilet, but I even love my toilet! The flusher is on the top of the lid, not on the side like most toilets. |
| And my shower tiles have been grouted. |
| Loving my oversized shower head. |
| I wish this was my bathroom upstairs. I hate my ensuite bathroom in my master. Can't wait to renovate that in the future. |
| They drilled a toilet holder on the side of the vanity. The long horizontal rod pops up on one side to allow the toilet paper to be changed. |
| A look into our furnace room. This is the only space that we won't be finishing. There is no point really. |


No comments:
Post a Comment