Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Necklaces! Finally!



Woohoo! I finally am making necklaces. My cousin has been asking me to make some for her store. She's already selling my rings, hair pins, and earrings. I was working on it yesterday and today and I've made 14 so far. I took a few snapshots of some of the necklaces I was working on today, but I think I'll be shooting them all tomorrow morning. That's when I get the best lighting. I'm a little unsure whether to put these necklaces up on Etsy because I've been noticing that the stuff I have on Etsy so far haven't been selling at all. I know my cousin will buy them for sure so I don't want to put them up on Etsy and then find that nobody is going to buy it. We'll see. If you guys are reading this let me know what you guys think.









No comments:

Post a Comment