Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How divine!


Good gosh. I just ordered 2 spools of the cherry and aqua bakers twine from Divine Twine. This is why I can't save money for the life of me. I have an interest in everything- fashion, beauty, decor, food, packaging, graphic design, photography, the list goes on and on. When I see something I like I need to have it. I've been using bakers twine for a long time to package stuff, but I've been getting the Martha Stewart ones and they only come in 12 yards per spool. I came across this Divine Twine that comes in a plethora of colours and it comes in 240 yards! Woohoo. See how you can use these bakers twine to beautify packages:





(Photos taken from Divine Twine)

I'll be using the aqua ones I ordered to wrap the favor boxes for my friend's baby shower. I'll be wrapping the box several times with bakers twine and tucking in a gift tag (that I made from left-over paper from the baby shower banners). We will probably write a thank you note on the gift tags thanking people for coming to the party. Or something along those lines. The box shown in the photo is not the actual gift box. My friend has the boxes for the favours. I was using my own personal boxes that I had lying around as a sample.





No comments:

Post a Comment