Saturday, June 05, 2010

Biggest sale yet





I've been extremely busy trying to take photos of my jewelry and also making new ones for Tabula Rasa. I went down today to show Jenn my stuff and she bought 48 pieces! This was the biggest purchase yet from her. Apparently my 'Stephanie' rings were one of her best sellers as well as the 'Naomi' rings. Naomi is my niece, btw. I've named all my jewelry after people I know. I took a few snapshots of the items that are displayed in her store with my iPhone camera.


Jenn pinned the earrings on the mini corkboard in the jewelry section of her store. It looks so cute!



My necklaces! BTW, the first one isn't mine. I think that one is from Hibou?



My bobby pins and rings


Next time I go there I need to do some shopping. I've been so broke lately because I'm on mat leave that I haven't done any shopping for myself. Since I go back to work next month I need to buy some clothes! I'll show you guys what I pick up next time. She has some really great pieces at her store. I would have looked today, but I went there with my husband and son and it was really difficult because they were getting restless while I was doing business with Jenn. I didn't think they would like it if I started trying on clothes. You know how boys are...

On another note, my husband and I bought a car today. We don't get it until next Friday, but it's a used Acura 2007 MDX Special Edition. It's so sweet! I know I said I was broke, but since I go back to work next month I think we'll be ok. We were driving a 1999 Acura 1.6EL and that car is way too small as a family car. With my baby's car seat in the back I have to really squeeze in to get in there. And I'm not even a big person! If we have another baby in the near future we won't be able to use that car. Plus, my husband knows how frustrated I was being stuck at home all day for almost a year because I didn't have access to a car. He usually took it with him in the mornings to the train station to go to work. I live in the suburbs so it's really hard to get around unless I have a car. My husband has been in love with an MDX for a long time so he is pretty stoked. I don't think he'll let me drive it for a while. He's kind of anal that way. I'm not that anal about things even if I get it for the first time. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment