Monday, June 07, 2010

Wall art



My husband and I have been living in our new place for a year now (we moved in last May) and it's been a slow process of decorating our home to make it ours. Prior to this place we lived in a tiny condo (about 780 sq. ft.). We now live in a 2250 sq. ft. home so it's huge difference in space. We couldn't afford to decorate every room all at once because that would mean a lot of money. So we've been decorating our home little by little. One thing that I want to do is to hang some prints in some of the rooms/hallways. Most the rooms in our house lack any wall art. I just want to get the perfect print to put up instead of putting one up for the sake of it. I found these really beautiful prints on etsy and I would love to put it up somewhere in our house. I know it's a bit more feminine than my husband would like, but how beautiful would it be resting on my vanity or hung in my office?



No comments:

Post a Comment