Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Necklaces and brooches

What a terrible day to take photos. After all the sun that we've been getting, I think this week will be lots and lots of rain. Well, that's what the forecast is telling me. I'm just about to head out, but I thought I would show you guys some of the photos I took of my necklaces and brooches. I might go to my cousin's store tomorrow because she texted me last night saying she only had 2 rings left and none of the hair pins and earrings left. I'm always so pleasantly surprised when I hear that people are buying my stuff. It started off as a hobby and now it looks like it might be a lucrative side business.






I'm off to pick up my husband from the subway station and then I'm heading over to my parent's house for dinner. My mom is making one of my favourite Korean foods- Naeng Myun! My husband is a meat and potatoes guy so he's not too excited about dinner. Too bad! I always beg him to take me to this really good naeng myun restaurant, but he always refuses. What a bad husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment