hile I was at Walmart a few days ago, I spotted the new Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips. They were kind of hidden, but I had read a bit about them in beauty blogs so I immediately went through their stock and found the one that I had been interested in- Laced Up. It basically looks like there is lace overlay on your nails. Basically these are like nail polish stickers that you stick onto your nails. It comes in a pack of 16 that comes in different shapes and sizes to fit your nails perfectly. I have short nails so I was able to cut some of them in half to not waste product. It took a while to do all my nails because I wanted to do them perfectly, but it was not hard at all. Just a little time consuming. If you're still a little hesitant on how to put these on there are YouTube videos out there that show you how. I suggest you watch those. Here's one that I happened to watch:
So what do I think of these? I LOVE IT! I'm thinking of picking up their other styles- Skinny Jeans (denim print), Check It Out (houndstooth pattern), Misbehaved (fishnet pattern), Wild Child (zebra print), and Kitty Kitty (leopard print). I think it comes in a total of 25 colours/prints. That's a pretty good range. Where I got it it was just under $9. It looks really professional and amazing on. So save your money next time you think of going to the nail salon and try these!
They claim to last up to 10 days. I'm on my 2nd day and so far so good. I was really hesitant to believe that these would hold up well, but I'm really impressed with it. Yesterday I was cleaning my house- scrubbing the sinks and all sorts of heavy work and not a dent. Today I was assembling my son's gourmet kitchen set and still no signs of any damage. Plus, my friends commented today how my nails were so neat. They couldn't even tell they were stickered on. My co-worker has the Skinny Jeans (denim) one and she said she would try it this weekend so I'm going to see how that looks on her tomorrow.


I purchased these today from Walmart in a black floral pattern. SO easy to apply...and look fantastic! I'll be going back tomorrow to buy more of them for I fear other people will discover them and buy them all!! They are amazing!
ReplyDelete