Friday, February 04, 2011

Fashion haul




Oh how I love a good find!
Yesterday, I stopped by H&M during my lunch break because I wanted to see if there was anything cute there. I know I was saying how I didn't buy clothes in a while because I gained a few pounds, but I was looking for a slouchy cardigan that I could wear over a top (maybe to hide my gut? Keke). Well, I found the perfect knit top there. It had dolman sleeves and it came in a salmon colour (that's what I got), cream, and black. I chose the salmon colour because it looked the most 'expensive' and could pass off as being designer? Plus, I have so many gray and black knit sweaters in my closet. The price was really good too. It was $39.95CAD.
While I was about to go check-out I spotted a beautiful coat. It was sort of a grayish-cream colour and it looked really different from what I've seen/owned. It came with a belt, but the belt wasn't just any belt. It was an elastic belt that had a flowery/rosette detail to it that you could just button shut. I fell in love! It was also very affordable at $69.95CAD. How could I pass it up???



I know I'm wearing a totally inappropriate outfit for this freezing weather, but I was working from home today so I played a little dress-up. Love how this sweater drapes and it would look so cute with skinny jeans as well.



This coat is more of a dressy coat, but I don't own anything like it. Plus, it looks really expensive when it's totally not.

Love the mini puff sleeve and the belt.


The collar is really cute too.


Here's the back. I love the criss-cross detail where the belt loops through.


Here's the side.



It's hard to capture the belt detail because it's black, but there's some beading on the rosettes too.

I also wanted to mention how I had an awesome time snowboarding. I thought I was going to be a little rusty, but I wasn't! It felt amazing to zip down the mountain. I felt so free. I can't wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment