Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I got 3 more...


Cover Girl's Lip Perfection lipsticks have been on my mind ever since I picked up 2 colours a few days ago. Although I liked the colours that I got I wanted to check out their matte colours. I happened to be by a Walmart today so I grabbed 3 more colours. I got 405 Fairytale (a reddish hot pink), 395 Darling (a nude pink), and 300 Flame (a bright red with some hot pink. This is a tad redder than Fairytale which leans more on the hot pink side). I mentioned before that I wanted the colour Flame so I was pretty excited that the Walmart I went to had it. All 3 colours this time were matte. Even though I mention that they are matte colours the texture of these lipsticks are more like MAC's Cremesheens. Maybe even creamier?

Here are my 5 Cover Girl Lip Perfection lipsticks lined up.



From left to right: Sweetheart (frost), Verve (frost), Darling, Fairytale, Flame.

My lighting isn't that great right now because it's dark, but I'm liking these lipsticks. The colours Fairytale and Flame are colours I'm not used to wearing so I'll have to get used to it. All these colours go on less opaque than what is in the tube, but all the colours are buildable so I like that. For a person like me that isn't used to wearing bright reds this is perfect. I can wear it a bit more sheer until I'm more comfortable going all out.

My favourite thing about these lipsticks are that I really like the texture. My lips lean toward the dry side and these lipsticks don't highlight that. I find that they would look good even without lip glosses. And I never wear lipsticks without lip gloss on top...

If you guys haven't checked these lipsticks out you should. They come in 44 shades so there will surely be a shade that you will like. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment