ebruary's been a busy month with getting my sister's wedding invitations done and having my in-laws visiting from out of town. My sister just handed out all the invitations out and here is a sneak peak. This is the invitations at its early stages so all the information is not up-to-date. I forgot to take photos of the final piece with the map and RSVP envelopes. I'll see if I can do that soon. I'm now working on her bombonieres and her programs.I'm hoping that I can do more design jobs on the side so that I can build a bigger clientele. I would eventually like to start up my own design business. Recently my friend has asked me to design her business cards and another has asked me to work on her logo for her bakery business.


hello! My name is Julie and Im getting married in Oct.2010
ReplyDeleteIve been reading ur blog and think this is such a cute idea for my wedding invitation....where can i buy the papers do u know? u can email back to me at la_juliehong@yahoo.com!
Thanks
Julie