ere's another project that I'm working on. It's for my sister's bridal shower next weekend. We are doing a British-themed shower because my younger sister is in love with anything British. So I'm in charge of a British trivia game and as for the prizes I'm giving out tea jars with packaged lady fingers and Earl Grey tea. I bought the tea jars at the dollar store and I packaged the lady fingers in clear, cellophane bags. I made 1 1/4" stickers with 'Lady Fingers' on the front of the package as a nice touch. I hope people like the prizes! Next I'll be working on making cups for people to drink out of. We will be serving fish & chips with Boddingtons beer and I'm thinking of making Boddington beer stickers to put on the plastic cups.I used the font Hoefler Text Italic (one of my favourite fonts, btw) and used the Hoefler Ornament font for the crown symbol up top.
These are just Tazo Earl Grey tea packets from Starbucks.
All of the items will be stored inside the jars.
*UPDATE*
I just made the Boddingtons stickers for the plastic cups and took photos of it. It turned out really well!
Here are some shots:


No comments:
Post a Comment