Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Mr Clock



Our house is slowly coming together. There's still so much we need to do, but I like taking my time. That way I can find that perfect something for the space instead of rushing to put it all together. 
I've been looking for a wall clock for my husband's office for some time now. I almost bought a wall clock at HomeSense, but I decided at the last minute not to get it. I'm glad I did because I found the perfect clock last week at Chapters Indigo. Best of all, it was on sale for 50% off for $39.75. Plus, I found a coupon code online for an extra $5 off. I always make sure to google coupon codes when I'm ordering things online because you never know how much you can save ;-)

I felt that we needed something on the wall of my husband's office, right behind his desk because that wall was bare and I kept looking at it when I was sitting in the basement family room. We already have a wall of frames in his office so I didn't want to hang another picture or art on that wall. I decided that I wanted a clock. Something substantial, not so tiny. The wall clock at HomeSense was huge though and more rustic looking. The clock at Chapters Indigo was the perfect size at 15" and I liked the modern look of it. It would go well with the office décor I currently had going on.

The clock arrived yesterday- super fast delivery. I think I ordered it on January 4 (a
Friday) and it came on the following Monday.

The clock came in a huge box filled with these air pillows.
And here is the box for the clock. It's the Mr White Numbers Wall Clock by Karlsson.

The clock came bubble wrapped and secured with styrofoam on the sides.
My beauty. I love the white numbers. Some people complained about the numbers
being hard to see because they are white, but I love them.

Here is the clock hung on the wall. I made sure to hang it so that you can see the
whole clock when you are in the next room. We have French doors separating the office
from the basement family room so I wanted to make sure you can see the time.

As you can see the numbers are a bit hard to see.

And here is the clock from far away. For some reason the clock looks pretty small, but
it actually isn't in person. I wouldn't want it to be any bigger or it would overwhelm the
room.

My husband is in the process of getting a new laptop so once he gets that his desk
will be much more full.

You can still see the clock with the French doors closed.

A closer view.

You can see the numbers better at this angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment