Thursday, July 28, 2011

Indigo sale



Besides my passion for makeup and fashion, my other passion is décor. I'm sure those of you who follow my blog know that I love decorating my house. Indigo, a Canadian bookstore retailer, has a pretty good gift section and I find many treasures for my house in there.
A couple of weeks ago I bumped into a friend who works at the Indigo head office and she mentioned that they were going to be having a huge sale the following day. I rushed to my local Indigo store and to my pleasant surprise I found some great deals. Unfortunately I think the sale is over now for my fellow Canadians out there. I didn't have time to post this until now. Sorry!

I was eyeing these bamboo shawls a few weeks back (they came in cream, baby blue, and this pink), but I passed on it. They weren't too expensive at $24.99, but I got it for 50% off! I know it says 30% off, but when the cashier rang it up it was 50% off. Score!


It is sooooo soft- almost feels like cashmere- and it will be perfect to carry around with me- especially to work- since it can get pretty chilly with the A/C blasting all through summer. Here, my son was playing with the shawl. He also loved how soft it was.


See, the regular price was $24.99.


This is my most exciting purchase. I just love Lollia products, but they are wicked expensive. The bubble baths were actually in Oprah's favourite things. I got the candles though. Aren't they so pretty? It comes with a hanging cut crystal that is attached to the wick.


They were regular $32.50 each which I think it just ridiculous, but I got it for 75% off.


And here is my receipt- the candles were $8.13 each. That just makes me so happy.


I put the blue one by my soaking tub and I put this lavender and yellow one on top of my credenza in my dining area.

No comments:

Post a Comment