Thursday, July 21, 2011

Forever... 31?

I'm turning 31 this year and yet I still shop at Forever 21. I can't help it. It's so cheap and I can find some real treasures in there. Plus, I love the fact that I get tons of compliments every time I wear something from them. People are usually baffled when I tell them where I got it from because I think they expect something really cheap looking. I'm not sure when I transitioned from designer to high street, but as long as you feel good in them that's all that matters, right? ;-)


This bib-style necklace was only $10.80. It also came in pink and black, but I opted for the brown.




I got these trio of rings mainly for the bow ring. I didn't realize that it came in different sizes. Size 6 fits my ring finger, but the other rings were too big. I can't complain though. They were only $4.80.



I love these 2 rings. They are so delicate and pretty. However, they are too big. I'm trying to figure out how to wear them without it sliding off all my fingers. I'm actually trying a thin spread of E6000 glue on the inside of the ring band to make the band a little tighter. It looks like it's going to work, but I have to wait and see.



I realized I don't have any gold hoops and this one was so cheap at $4.80. They are all different sizes and some have textures to them.


I got another trio of rings. These have 2 birds and 1 flower. However, this again is too big at size 8. Why didn't I see that they were all different size?!?



I got a pair of gold/gunmetal flats. They are super comfy and I've already worn them twice. They were $24.80.





I didn't even try this one on. It looked so cute on the hanger that I just bought it. I got a size up because I wanted it to be loose and I'm always worried things might shrink in the wash. It was $23.80. I've worn this in my OOTD tweets. See below:


Where do you guys love to shop?

No comments:

Post a Comment