Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I heart Spade



I've always loved Kate Spade, but lately I've been LOVING it.
I've been looking for a new wallet for some time because the wallet that I'm currently using is so dirty (damn Prada nylon wallet!). Well, this is the wallet that I want next- the Grand Street Imogen Wallet in Jasper Blue. It's in a beautiful ice blue and I love the turn lock feature. But best of all, I love the retro coin snap purse at the back. Kate Spade is one after my own heart. Even the lining feature in the coin purse is so me. It's a bit pricey at $245 and there is a whopping $49 standard international shipping. What to do...

It has 18 credit card slots.



I love the paisley lining.

1 comment:

  1. My suggestion would be to cross over to Buffalo. I just got a Kate Spade Neda wallet in chocolate for 75 dollars at the outlet store! And the leather is amazing!

    Also Lord & Taylor has a great collection of Kate Spade purses and wallets.

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete