
ou can say that I'm somewhat of a foodie. I love checking out restaurants and trying different foods. My husband and I used to eat out a lot before we had our son and one of our passions was checking out different restaurants. Yesterday my sisters and I took our cousin, who was visiting from the States, to a restaurant called L'Unita. I've never been there before, but I heard lots of good things about it. It's an Italian osteria and wine bar. Right away when we entered we felt welcome and "at home". There was nothing stuffy about the place. I had prosecco to drink and homemade porcini pappardelle. The pasta was a tad on the salty side, but otherwise it was delicious. We had a great time enjoying each other's company. I can't wait to do it again.
Tomorrow I'm going to a Ricardo event after work. Ricardo is a famous Canadian chef and he has a show called Ricardo and Friends on Food Network Canada. The event is a launch party for his new kitchenwares. I believe it's a sit-down dinner so I'm pretty excited what foods they will be serving.


No comments:
Post a Comment