Thursday, March 10, 2011

Filled my 1st pro palette


From having zero MAC eyeshadows in the beginning of last year to finishing a 15-colour pro palette... that's quite a feat. I must admit that I've been on a mad makeup purchasing frenzy, but I can't help it. I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing any more in the next while. I'm pretty happy with the colours I have so far.
Today I purchased 3 MAC eyeshadows. I tweeted about it earlier. I bought Shale- Mauve-plum with subtle shimmer (Satin); Malt- Soft pinkish-beige (Matte); and Brun- Muted blackish-brown (Satin). I'm excited to try them out in the next few days.

Here is Shale. This is similar to Satin Taupe, but a little more purple. I think it will look beautiful all over the lid. I think this will look gorgeous with Smut (the colour below Shale) as the crease/outer 'V' colour.


This is Malt. I bought Texture (2 to the right of Malt) as a blending colour, but I find it a little too orange for me. I wanted something more muted and this is the perfect colour.


Lastly, this is Brun. I was going to buy Embark, but I feel like I have so many reddish brown shades in my palette already. This one is a true brown.



Here are the 3 colours swatched- Malt, Shale, and Brun.

I also picked up a lipstick in Creme Cup the other day. I think it's my holy grail lipstick! It's the most beautiful nude pink and I already got a few compliments when I wore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment