Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Friday haul


Happy Friday everyone! The weather's been pretty good lately. I'm just happy there's no snow. I hope the weather's been fine where you live.
I decided to pick up (more!) nail polishes today. Sometimes a little pick-me-up makes my day feel that much better. I wanted to check out Zoya nail polishes. Yes, I've seen them and heard about them, but I was just never interested enough to buy it. I was more enamoured with OPI and Essie. However, when I heard Tiffany from I Am Style-ish rave about them I knew I had to check it out. Unfortunately, I was only able to find one of the nail polishes that she raved about- Demi, but I saw some other colours that intrigued me- Gloria and Rea. I don't have anything like it in my collection so I'm hoping it was a good pick.

This is Rea. It's a shimmery purple with silver shimmers. I don't really like shimmery polishes, but this one looked so pretty in the bottle. Plus, the shimmers are super fine.



This one is Gloria. I was dying to try this out so I put it on my toes just now. It's gorgeous! It's a magenta red with gold glitters. The glitters are fine and not chunky.




This is Demi. I think all Zoya polishes are named after people's names? This is a cream formulation. I love creams. It's a rich reddish purple.



I picked up Essie's Van D'Go nail polish. It's from the 2010 Art of Spring Collection. I had to go to several stores to find this one. It looks quite peach here, but it's actually a peachy pink. I first heard about this polish in Jenny's blog and I fell in love. I also love the name. So ingenious!



Like my toe separators? My cousin got this for me when she went to Korea a couple of years ago. I swear, I have to go there one day! They make the cutest accessories...

No comments:

Post a Comment