Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Queen of my heart



For me it takes a long time to make a decision to buy something. Even things that are $5 takes me a while. I'm not one to go into a store quickly and buy the first thing I see. My husband finds this really annoying because I take forever deciding what to buy. That's why I like going shopping by myself.
Lately I've been eyeing the Alexander McQueen Skull-print silk-chiffon scarf in red and sand. However, at $240USD (even more here in Canada!) it's not something I will go and buy on a whim. Today I went to check it out at my local Holt Renfew to see what it looked like in person, but I couldn't get the courage to ask the sales person if I can try it on. I knew that if I did and I fell in love with it it would be hard not to purchase it. It was even more gorgeous in person and I'm just itching to get it. Maybe I'll see if my husband will buy it for me for my birthday? Or for Valentine's Day???




On a side note, I saw that Hautelook was carrying Rock & Republic's Cosmetics this week. I saw Jen from Frmheadtotoe do a review on it and declare the eyeshadows and blushes as her HG product. I was debating whether or not to get it for a few days and even had it in my cart last night. But then I bailed at the last minute. However, I couldn't stop thinking about it all day today and since tomorrow is the last day of the sale I decided to go ahead and purchase it. I'll show you guys when my order comes in on mid February.

No comments:

Post a Comment