hanks to YouTube I've been exposed to so many makeup gurus and the great products that they recommend. I was always into makeup, but I never really knew how to use makeup brushes and the different techniques in how to apply makeup. I started getting into makeup while I was on mat leave last year because I was so bored staying at home all the time. However, since I wasn't working it was difficult for me to spend money on non essentials. Now that I'm back at work I've kind of been going crazy with getting all the stuff that I wanted, but couldn't get. Just last week I placed my first Sigma order. I've been eyeing the makeup brushes for a long time, but again, I was hesitant to make the first step. But ever since they came out with their Sigmax HD brushes I've been wanting them even more. I decided to take the plunge and place my order. My order will take between 2 to 12 weeks (I hope not the 12 weeks!) and I'm so excited to get it. Here's what I got:
This is what got me to order brushes. I have the MAC 187 Duo Fibre Brush, but the brush hairs are starting to curl in the middle and I find it is very abrasive on my skin.
By the way, their numbering system has a purpose. The 'F' in 'F80' stands for 'Face'. All the face brushes have a 'F' in front of the numbers. Eye brushes have an 'E' in front of the numbers.
I don't have a brush like this in my collection so I wanted to try this out. Originally I wanted to get the set that comes with 3 Sigmax HD brushes, but it was sold out.
I don't have a MAC Brush that is similar to this. I do have a Quo crease brush, but I find it to be okay. It's not that soft and I feel like it doesn't blend as well as I would like. Hopefully this will be much better.
Again, I don't have a brush like this. It sort of looks like a larger version of the MAC 219 Pencil Brush.
I have a Quo angled brush, but I want to have more angled brushes in my collection.
You can see a pattern here. I ordered brushes that I don't really have in my collection and this is the case here again. I think I'm going to use this to apply the outer 'v' colour, but this brush looks like it can do many things.
Last, but not least, I'm really excited about this portable brush. I hate carrying around makeup brushes and I think this is a great idea. Plus, I really love the name of it- Princess Grace. There's 3 other kinds and they are all named after Hollywood starlets- Something About Marilyn (red); Breakfast With Audrey (black); and Miss Taylor (purple).
Mine is the pink version. Normally I don't like pink, but I found this one to be so pretty. I was debating between this one and Breakfast With Audrey.








This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete