few weeks ago I was visiting my cousin's store to sell my jewelry and she happened to be displaying my rings on these really neat porcelain mini hands. I've been looking for vintage porcelain glove molds for a really long time since I first saw them at a photographer's studio, but the ones that I found were really expensive. The one I saw at a photographer's studio was used to hold mail which I thought was a really neat idea. However, when I saw the mini ones at my cousin's store I decided I liked these better. Plus, I thought it was a brilliant idea to display my rings on here. I asked her where she got the hands and she said she got it in NYC. They were a bargain at $5 each! She's in New York a lot to go to trade shows so I asked her to pick these up for me the next time she went. I saw her today at my sister's birthday party and she brought these for me. I couldn't wait to go home and show you guys what they look like. I think I'm going to use one as a display above my shoe shelf and use some for my bookshelf where I display all my June/July/August jewelry.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
I love a great find
few weeks ago I was visiting my cousin's store to sell my jewelry and she happened to be displaying my rings on these really neat porcelain mini hands. I've been looking for vintage porcelain glove molds for a really long time since I first saw them at a photographer's studio, but the ones that I found were really expensive. The one I saw at a photographer's studio was used to hold mail which I thought was a really neat idea. However, when I saw the mini ones at my cousin's store I decided I liked these better. Plus, I thought it was a brilliant idea to display my rings on here. I asked her where she got the hands and she said she got it in NYC. They were a bargain at $5 each! She's in New York a lot to go to trade shows so I asked her to pick these up for me the next time she went. I saw her today at my sister's birthday party and she brought these for me. I couldn't wait to go home and show you guys what they look like. I think I'm going to use one as a display above my shoe shelf and use some for my bookshelf where I display all my June/July/August jewelry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment