Monday, April 05, 2010

So exciting!



So my cousin Jenn is opening her own clothing boutique on April 16. I'm so proud of her. I love it when people do something that they love. There are so many people that do stuff that they hate just to make a living. She was fortunate enough to have parents to support her. Sometimes I wish that I was as lucky. My husband is very practical and sometimes he gets really annoyed with all the different ideas that I have. I have so many different interests and I tend to get obsessed with whatever I'm in to during that time. Then I get bored and move on to the next thing.

Anyways, her store is called Tabula Rasa. Here's what the concept of her store is:

TABULA RASA (TAB-U-LAE RASAE)
NOUN ORIGIN: LAT. TABULA RASA “A CLEAN SLATE”
1. A YOUNG MIND NOT YET AFFECTED BY EXPERIENCE, IMPRESSIONS
2. A NEED OR AN OPPORTUNITY TO START FROM THE BEGINNING.

Tabula Rasa is a boutique created for women who love all things vintage and new. It is a collection of exceptional vintage clothing, reworked pieces, to new and upcoming labels. As the name suggests, our philosophy is an individual style that is completely unexpected, unplanned, but completely relevant. Owner and designer, Jennifer Park draws inspiration from the runway to the everyday people on the streets.


I'll be attending her launch party and helping her out a little bit here and there. I can't wait to see the store and I hope she gives me a great discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment