
or those of you that know me, you know that I get into an obsessed mode when I'm really into something. So for a while it has been my obsession with makeup. I don't know how it all started, but I think it's when I started watching YouTube DIY tutorials. I've always been into makeup, but watching the YouTube videos really helped me and informed me what products are good. Prior to that I was really into sewing and crafting. I would buy fabric, craft supplies, and whatever else I could get my hands on and give my friends and family whatever I made. Every time I go to a craft store I just stock up on whatever products that they have for future craft ideas. It's scary how much stuff I have in my office. So what is my new obsession? It's jewelry making. I just purchased a whole lot of jewelry products (see above image) and I'm going to be making some of my own creations once the stuff arrives. I'm so excited! I'll show you guys the end products later.


No comments:
Post a Comment