Saturday, April 17, 2010

Introducing... June/July/August


So here is my logo for my jewelry line, June/July/August. Again, it's called June/July/August because my husband's birthday is in June, my son in July, and mine in August. I'm happy to say that my cousin, Jenn, will be ordering a lot more from me so I'll be pretty busy the next few weeks cranking out more jewelry. Here's a sneak peek:


I had only made 6 sample rings to show my cousin the day of her store launch (just in case she wasn't interested in selling it), but she was really loving what I made. Plus, she really liked my packaging. I'm big on packaging. I think packaging makes a huge difference in how you can sell a product.



Here is a profile of the turquoise and cream ring on a white plated brass ring.



The rings will each come in a cute little jar on a bed of rice.



Here I am modelling the ring (sorry about the state of my nails!) just so you can see the size of the ring in relation to my fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful! You should open an Etsy shop too and sell them there. I would buy one. Where do you get those little shipping containers?

    ReplyDelete