Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Mini haul & Spring nails

I picked up 2 things at Forever 21 this past weekend.
I was there for only a quick little while so I didn't get a chance to browse for too long. However, I love the 2 tops that I picked up. I feel that they are classic pieces that I can get a lot of wear out of this Spring/Summer.


Here's the first top.
It's a coral tank top that I think will look so pretty with jeans or even a pair of white jeans.

Here's a close-up.
It's a 100% polyester blend, but I think it still looks nice. I normally love silk tops, but
I know silk is extremely delicate and shows marks easily.

The best part was that it was only $12.80CAD.

Here's how it looks on.
The top had a lot of crease marks, but I think a good steam will get rid of the marks.

The back is longer than the front so I love that it hides the bum area :-)

I know this doesn't look like much on the hanger, but I absolutely love this top.
It was a burnout effect so it is semi-sheer. The neckline at the top is higher than the
neckline at the back. I love that because I think a cute bib necklace will look great
with this top.

Here is the back. You can see that it has a scoop neckline.

And here's how it looks on.

And the back.
I threw out the receipt, but I think this was a little over $15CAD. It is 100% linen.

Here's my outfit of the day. I'm wearing an oversized H&M sweater and black leggings.
It's been raining almost every single day here so I've been wearing my Hunters almost
daily. I'm tired of this drab weather!

I thought I would show you guys my nails. I am wearing several different shades of
pink and glitter polish on 2 fingers. I love this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment