Sunday, April 21, 2013

Essie x 3


I found a great little beauty supply shop near me that sells cheap Essie polishes. Usually I see Essie polishes for around $8.99 all the way up to $11 here in Canada. The place I found sells them for $6.99CAD. I have a little list of polishes on my wishlist so I decided to pick up 3 to add to my collection.


The first one I got is a creamy white polish called Marshmallow.
I've been wanting a white polish for a long time now. I think it looks really good on the
whole nail instead of being used for a french tip.


The second is a beautiful jade green polish called First Timer. It's from the 2013
Resorts Collection. I've been searching for a jade green polish for a long time now.
I'm so happy that I got my hands on this.

I wore this today with a gold dot as an accent on the nail bed. The gold is Orly's Rage.

The last polish is To Buy or Not to Buy. It's a pale lavender with blue/purple duochrome
and tons of micro glitter that you can see if you look at the bottle closely.
It looks gray in this photo, but in real life it looks more purple. I'm excited to try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment