Monday, April 08, 2013

Manicure Monday- Spring blue edition


Are any of you as excited as I am for Spring/Summer? The weather has gotten slightly warmer where I live so I only want to put on bright polishes. I'm sick of dark polishes. I'm also OBSESSED with glitter polishes lately. I know it's a b*#%! to take off, but I just love how it looks on the nails.
What are your favourite colour combos for Spring? I'm always open to suggestions.

I am wearing Sally Hansen's Barracuda with Deborah Lippmann's Today Was a Fairytale
as the accent nail.

Sally Hansen's Barracuda can be a little tricky to apply because it is thick and the
brush is too big, but I love the colour. 

Deborah Lippmann's Today Was a Fairytale is also hard to apply because the glitters
don't go where you want them to go. I'm kind of wishing that I used a silver base
underneath the glitter polish instead of using it over Barracuda as the blue is showing
through too much…

No comments:

Post a Comment