Friday, July 20, 2012

Arm candy

My Oia Jules order came in today. I've been eagerly waiting its arrival since I placed an order for them last week via Style/Stalk- a discount shopping site that is curated by some well-known stylemakers. You can also purchase Oia Jules jewelry through Etsy.

I purchased 3 bracelets- the chunky gold chain link bracelet with faceted aquamarine quartz; the gold chain link and pavé ball bracelet; and the textured gold link bracelet with gold pavé skull charm. I bought each bracelet for $36 + $7 flat shipping rate to Canada.

I thought the bracelet on the far left (with the aquamarine quartz) would be a lot heavier, but it's very light.
I'm not sure if that's a good thing. Maybe it feels cheap? But it's still very pretty. I can't wait to layer
these bracelets with other bracelets in my jewelry collection. I wouldn't necessarily wear these
3 pieces altogether. I just took a snapshot of them all on my wrist.

Here are some other bracelets that I've purchased within the past month and a half.
The top bracelets are by Expression from The Bay. I think I got 3 for $11?  The pink bracelet
below that is from J. Crew. I bought this for $22 a couple of days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment