've been having a cellphone case obsession lately. Last week I purchased the Kate Spade NY iPhone case after I saw it on Stephanie Sterjovski's blog. I got mine via eBay and it came with 6 home button gem stickers in colours complimentary to my iPhone case. I stuck the gold one on the home button because it matched the gold spade colour on the back of the phone. The only negative thing about this case is that it feels flimsy. I feel like the case will snap out easily. I got this for around $20 on eBay.
The second case I got yesterday at Pacific Mall. I've seen this case around in various blogs [Pink Horrorshow and HRH Collection (at the 18:57 mark of the video)] and when I saw it yesterday I had to have it. It came in lots of different colours, but I liked the pink and white one. I got it for a steal at $10. It's a much sturdier material than the Kate Spade one so I currently have this on my phone. I absolutely love this case!






No comments:
Post a Comment