've been busy all morning making a few more additions to my Etsy shop. I only have a couple more months before I go back to work (*sniff sniff), but I've been really enjoying doing so many crafty things while I was on mat leave. Once I go back it's going to be crazy busy... On the plus side, I will be looking forward to being around adults for a change. I've been mainly stuck at home because we only have 1 car. Since my husband takes the car to work it's really hard going anywhere.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Updated the shop!
've been busy all morning making a few more additions to my Etsy shop. I only have a couple more months before I go back to work (*sniff sniff), but I've been really enjoying doing so many crafty things while I was on mat leave. Once I go back it's going to be crazy busy... On the plus side, I will be looking forward to being around adults for a change. I've been mainly stuck at home because we only have 1 car. Since my husband takes the car to work it's really hard going anywhere.
Labels:
Aidan,
Crafts,
Design,
Etsy,
June/July/August,
Personal life,
Work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment