Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Crazy busy...

OMG. I've been so swamped with stuff this month! I'm working on so many different projects at once. My sister's wedding is this Saturday so I've been frantically finishing off her seating chart and programs for the wedding ceremony. I was also helping her with her bombonieres. Anyways, here's a sneak preview of what I've been working on this week:


This is the seating chart that they will put on the reception venue for the guest's to look up their names. As you can see it's going to be a pretty big wedding.


A close-up look.


I whipped up these ceremony programs for her last Sunday. I used staple-less staples to bind the 2 papers together.


I scored the gray paper at the top so that it would open easily to the yellow card stock paper.

----

I was planning on putting my June, July, August Etsy store live this week, but it looks like I have to do that next week once my sister's wedding is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment