Thursday, August 30, 2012

Live Colorfully

Don't you love checking things off your wish lists?
If you guys follow my blog you'll know that I've been eyeing this Kate Spade watch for a while now. Well, I was absolutely shocked when I got my belated birthday present from my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. The reason why it took so long for it to get to me (my birthday was on August 12) was because this particular style was out-of-stock. I'm just in shock at their generosity and for getting the best gift ever!

Here is the beautiful watch. It's a too big so I have to get some links removed.
Isn't it gorge? If you guys want to know the style it is the Gramercy Grand in gold.

Here is the box it came in.

Look at the beautiful tissue it was wrapped in. I'm going to keep it. 
It was bound by a beautiful, gold Kate Spade sticker.

The watch came with a cute card. It's printed in a card stock. I think I'm going to
frame it and display it somewhere.

And here she is.

So classic and beautiful.

I love their packaging. The inside of the box has gold polka dots and the bottom of
the box says 'Live Colorfully.'

Even the back of the watch face says 'Live Colorfully.'

Close-up of the card.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful watch, so classic! I love your necklace from the post below too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely watch<3 & love your blog~ Following~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete