Saturday, October 08, 2011

Contest prize



A couple of months ago I entered a contest that one of my favourite digital magazine, Covet Garden, was having. Basically I had to create my favourite table setting with the products from Pehr Designs. I never thought anything of it, but then I got an email saying that I won! I didn't win the grand prize, but I got a table runner from Pehr Designs. It arrived a couple of days ago and I'm excited to show you what I won.


I won the Criss Cross Runner in Taupe from the
Adelaide Collection. I had used this runner for my
table setting idea.

Here's the packaging. The runner is 14" x 90". It's not as long as I would like for my 8-seater
dining table, but who's complaining?

Some info at the back.

I just wanted to put the runner on my dining table to see how it would look. Please excuse the
wrinkles and fold marks. The gray and yellow table runner is what I currently have on my dining
table. It's made by yours truly.

As you can see the Pehr Designs table runner ends just at my table edge, but I like my runners
draping over the edge.

What I might do, since I can't make the runner longer, is to make it shorter. I don't mind it
being shorter so that it doesn't go all the way to the edge. I may do a table-of-day sometime.
Sounds nerdy, but I'm a big nerd ;-)

2 comments:

  1. i just found your blog and i love it!! it seems like you put alot of time and effort into every one of your posts :) I HAD TO SUBSCRIBE!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete