Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm still alive

I just came back from vacation and I'm still recuperating. It was a great trip, but too short! I'm hoping that I can take time off again in June. It would be great to go on another mini vacation before the baby turns 2. The plane ride is free for kids under 2. However, that being said, they will have to sit on your lap. Not so good...

Anyways, I am so excited to share with you everything I got while I was away. Nothing crazy, but I had a chance to go down to the States to go outlet shopping on one of the days that I was in the West Coast. Let me just say I love shopping in the States! Low tax and major sales! Plus, they have stores there that we still don't have... Like Nordstrom!

I leave you with me posing in front of the Olympic Torch in Vancouver. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment