Gwyneth at the 2011 Oscars
Gwyneth running errands in NYC
decided to start a series called Fashion Muse where I focus on people with style that I admire. I've been saving photos of people with style in my computer for a while now, but I decided it would be great to share some of those with you.
decided to start a series called Fashion Muse where I focus on people with style that I admire. I've been saving photos of people with style in my computer for a while now, but I decided it would be great to share some of those with you. One of my favourite style icons is Gwyneth Paltrow. She's one of those people that I wish I can swap life with. I would love to live her life and even have a taste of what's in her wardrobe. I even love how she decorated her home in the Hamptons. I subscribe to her newssletter, GOOP, and although people have criticized it I just LOVE it. I'm also addicted to the show on PBS Spain... On the Road Again where she travels to Spain with Chef Mario Batali, New York Times Food Writer Mark Bittman, and Spanish Actress Claudio Bassols. Did you know Gwyneth speaks fluent Spanish? What can she not do???


No comments:
Post a Comment