ver since I saw a post in Elle Hearts Blogs about China Glaze's For Audrey Nail Lacquer, I've been obsessed with getting my hands on this. This morning I went to Sally's Beauty Supply to see if they had this colour. I've never used China Glaze nail polishes before so I was curious to see how the formulation would be. Let me just say that I LOVE IT! I love it better than Essie. I only needed 2 coats to get the colour in the bottle. It was so creamy and nice. I'm definitely going to check out other colours. I'm eyeing Re-Fresh Mint and Secret Peri-Wink-Le.
I also picked up OPI's Nail Envy Nail Strengthener for Dry & Brittle Nails. My nails have been extremely brittle so I'm hoping this will cure it. It was quite expensive- $17.50 to be exact. It better work!
I put 2 coats of Nail Envy, 2 coats of China Glaze and 1 coat of my favourite top coat- Seche Vite.
Here's the name and number for those of you who are wondering.
The nail colour compared to the Tiffany's box. Close, no?
Here's me holding the box.


No comments:
Post a Comment