Monday, October 25, 2010

Covet Garden Magazine



Covet Garden Magazine is an on-line shelter magazine that focuses each issue on one couple and their home. It doesn't try too hard because it's not ultra-styled like some shelter magazines you see on newsstands. Currently it produced 2 issues, but I'm loving everything about it. Although it's a small issue I spend time on each page because there's so much to look at. I'm just lucky that I had the opportunity to work with the contributors of this magazine- Jodi and Tracy. They are super talented and such a pleasure to work with.

I was so sad when Blueprint Magazine folded in 2008, but I'm glad that there's this great magazine to replace it. If you haven't checked it out yet, please do so. It's free and you won't regret it! Here's a sneak peek at issue 2.



No comments:

Post a Comment