ver since I had my little boy in July I realized how important it is for me to have some me-time. Unless you are a parent you will never truly understand the importance of me-time. I think it has allowed me to stay sane. I don't necessarily mean that you have to be alone, but it is basically a time you put aside where you can do stuff for yourself. I have recently started taking yoga classes and I've really enjoyed it. It's a good change from always focusing on the baby to focusing on yourself and your health...
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Me-time
ver since I had my little boy in July I realized how important it is for me to have some me-time. Unless you are a parent you will never truly understand the importance of me-time. I think it has allowed me to stay sane. I don't necessarily mean that you have to be alone, but it is basically a time you put aside where you can do stuff for yourself. I have recently started taking yoga classes and I've really enjoyed it. It's a good change from always focusing on the baby to focusing on yourself and your health...
Labels:
About me,
Personal life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment