My little guy is growing up so fast. He is almost 4 months now (how did that happen so fast?!) and already he is wearing 6-9 month old clothes.
It's been a bit of a challenge for me these days as I am trying to sleep train him so that he sleeps in his crib. He still sleeps in the bed with us. Also, his sleep schedule is all messed up since we came back from the west coast.
On another note, I am loving the new Stella McCartney for GapKids collection. I'm eyeing some pieces to add to baby A's wardrobe.

Trench Coat

Plaid Shirt

Long Cardigan

Fair Isle Cashmere Wrap Cardigan

Five-Pocket Jeans

Kanga Leggings

Superhero Graphic T

Footed Cashmere Leggings

Colorblock Hi-Top Sneakers
I also like the Band Jacket and the Packable Anorak, but it's not for sale on the website for some reason...
Don't even get me started with the little girl's clothes. Sometimes I wish I had a daughter so I can dress her up. It's so much more fun dressing up girls. Don't you think?

Tuxedo Jacket

Bow Belt Coat

Trench Coat

Bloomer Shorts


Pleated Pants

Silk Top

Skinny Zipper Jeans
(They make skinny jeans for toddler girls??? That's awesome!)

Silk Drop-Waist Dress

Knit Tights

Colorblock Hi-Top Sneakers


No comments:
Post a Comment