ccessories are now becoming one of my favourite things. I used to always buy clothes with a lot of embellishments, but this year I'm all about buying basics and then accenting them with accessories. You guys know how much I love Forever 21. I happened to be in there last week and I couldn't resist picking up a few more jewelry pieces because 1. They were so cute and 2. They were so cheap!| A heart arrow necklace. I think this would be a great layering piece. This was $1.80CAD. Can you believe it? I know Forever 21 jewelry aren't made of the greatest quality so I read somewhere that if you spray them with Krylon Acrylic Crystal Clear spray in the Gloss finish it would prevent them from tarnishing. I got mine from Walmart. |
| Reminded me a lot of the House of Harlow Pyramid Station necklace, but at a fraction of the price. This was $6.80CAD. |
| These bow earrings reminded me of my Kate Spade bow ring. This was $1.80CAD. |
| This is a double layer cross necklace. I've already worn this and although I love the look of this necklace it does get tangled easily. I also wish it was longer… This was $4.80CAD. |


Love it!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://creetavie.blogspot.ca/