Thursday, December 27, 2012

Bling bling for the new year

I finally ordered 3 things that have been on my wishlist for a while now- the Emmie necklace from EllandEmm, the Original Cuff and the Original Acid Cuff necklace from HRH Collection. Yes, they are all bold pieces, but I think these would look great styled over a simple top. I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival so that I can play around with how I would style them with items in my closet. I'll be sure to post photos of the different looks I come up with.

The Emmie necklace in Tri-Color, $43.50USD.
Jenn always sells out of her jewelry once she posts them on her Etsy site so you kind
of have to get whatever is available and FAST. I've seen her other Emmie necklaces
that come in different colours and I'm glad I waited until this particular colour became
available. It's so unique and I'm sure it'll be a conversation starter.
She has noted that she will restock some pieces on January 7 so please check out her
Etsy site. 

The Original Cuff necklace, $50USD.
I've been ogling this necklace ever since I've seen Alex (shown above) wearing it
on her YouTube channel and on her blog. I finally caved and ordered it.

The Original Acid Cuff necklace, $50USD.
The silver version of the Original Cuff. I love the turquoise suede tie.

All photos were taken from their respective sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment