he reason I like sharing hauls with you guys is so that you guys can check out some of the cool things that are out there and if you are interested you can probably go and pick them out yourself since they will probably be available.Today I had to go to the mall to pre-order a train set for my son at Indigo and while I was there I was checking out their home section. You guys probably know that I'm in love with Indigo's home section. I always check it out when I'm there and sometimes they have amazing sales. Although I didn't get anything in their sale section today I was very tempted. They had some holidays stuff for up to 75% off!
Anyways, here are a few things I picked up:
| This was $16CAD. I'm absolutely in love with this notebook. I'm going to keep this notebook in my purse and write down lists and ideas. |
| Here is the inside front cover. |
| The inside pages are pink and lined. It even has a ribbon bookmark. |
| This was $8CAD for 144 straws. It also came in red and white, but I think the blue and white is much more unexpected. I love that it's environmentally friendly because it's made out of paper and printed with soy-based ink. BTW, I love anything from Kikkerland. They make the coolest things. |
| The last thing I got from Indigo was a bathroom set. I've been wanting to replace our ugly set that we had from a while ago, but it's been so hard finding a set that was pretty and affordable. |
| This collection was called the Jaipur Collection and it has a lace pattern. It's made of bone China and so pretty! This one is the soap pump. This was $14.50CAD. |
| I also go the soap dish. This was $7CAD. |
| This is the tumbler. It was $9CAD. I'm going to use it as a toothbrush holder. |
| This is my old bathroom set. It was nice when I got it, but it was so cheaply made that the wooden part started peeling and the pump kept leaking soap. I got this from Nood in Vancouver. I think they are closing now. |
| I finally got the iPad 2. My work is reimbursing me for it because I need it for work. I got the 16GB in white and I got the pink cover. |
![]() |
| This is the basic apps that it came with. |



Love the ipad!
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog! Can we follow back each other?
xoxo