ast year, I was on a mission to find Bath & Body Works' Frosted Cupcake candle around the holidays. I just heard numerous good things about that candle, but I was too late. By the time I went to the stores they were all sold out. I ended up buying Homemade Cookies instead. Luckily I ADORE the smell of Homemade Cookies as it makes my house smell delicious. I love how it doesn't smell like chemicals, but actually like the real thing.The other day I was shopping at my local mall and there was a promotion going on at Bath & Body Works. They had a promo for 2, 3-wick candles for $25. Plus, if you purchased it you got a cute reusable bag (shown above) + 3 mini candles. To my surprise I saw my Frosted Cupcake candle. I ended up buying Frosted Cupcake and Homemade Cookies. I smelled all the other candles, but these were my favourites.
| These 2 candles have been burning non-stop in my house. It smells sooooooo good! |
| Here are my 3 mini samples. They also smell pretty good. I haven't burned them yet, but I can't wait to around the holidays. |


No comments:
Post a Comment