Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gap haul


GAP is having a sale right now. And a pretty good one too. It's 25% off on top of the already reduced sale items. I happened to be in the store a couple of days ago returning something and I couldn't pass up getting these 2 items. I thought it was a good deal already, but I didn't realize at the check-out that they were an extra 25% off. Score!
I realized that everything I buy are things that are on sale. Unless they are pretty cheap I don't buy anything regular price anymore.

This bag also came in a copper colour, but I'm in love with this gun metal colour. I was actually interested in this bag when it first came out, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw that it was on sale. The inside has a copper lining and the handles are made of chain. It's actually pretty well-made and I feel like it's a knock-off of a designer bag, but I can't pinpoint which one.


The regular price was $59.95 and it got further reduced to $27.99 + 25% off. So I actually got it for just a little over $20. Amazing, no?


I also was interested in these flats when they first came out, but I didn't get it. I think it's made of leather so it's pretty good quality. The cool thing about these flats are that it folds over so that you can carry it in your bag with you. It came in a wide range of colours, but I got the pink one.


This is the little pouch it came in.


It was originally $39.50 (which I think it pretty reasonable) and it was on sale for $24.99 + 25% off for a total of $18.75! I think that was a steal.



I love how cute they are. I wore it 2 days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment