


hopbop was having a sale and I couldn't resist purchasing something I had my eye on for some time- Siwy's Hannah Slim Crop Jeans in the colour Halcyon. I first saw these jeans on Le mode du jour's website. She, like me, is petite in size. I'm 5'3", she is 5'1. She was raving about how that particular style was perfect for petite girls like me because there was no need to hem it (the inseam is 28"). That got me intrigued. Yesterday I dropped a bunch of pants (and 1 trench coat) at my alteration place and the total came out to $85! I decided that I was going to try these jeans out and if I loved it as much as she did then I had found my holy grail pair of jeans. I just love everything about the jeans. I love the colour, the beautiful pocket details, the distressing, and most of all the price! I got it on Shopbop for $129.50. The regular price was $185. Plus, shipping is free. They are supposed to come on Friday. I'm so excited!Nicole, from Le mode du jour's Siwy jeans:


Photos from Shopbop and Le mode du jour


No comments:
Post a Comment