So it's nearing the end of summer. I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can while I am on maternity leave as winter will likely be spent indoors. I have been adjusting to staying at home this past month and I must say I'm really enjoying it. My usual morning starts off with me enjoying a cup of tea and doing a few house chores. In the afternoon I take Aidan and Rosco out for a long walk- usually to the nearest Starbucks and the local park. I'm truly going to miss these precious moments I have with Aidan before I return to work next year.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Fall is coming
So it's nearing the end of summer. I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can while I am on maternity leave as winter will likely be spent indoors. I have been adjusting to staying at home this past month and I must say I'm really enjoying it. My usual morning starts off with me enjoying a cup of tea and doing a few house chores. In the afternoon I take Aidan and Rosco out for a long walk- usually to the nearest Starbucks and the local park. I'm truly going to miss these precious moments I have with Aidan before I return to work next year.
Labels:
About me,
Aidan,
Personal life,
Rosco
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment