Saturday, March 21, 2009

We sold our place!

Let me just say it has been a crazy week. We put our condo on the market on Monday and it was sold by Wednesday.
I honestly didn't think we wouldn't sell that quickly because of the terrible economy. It even went over asking price!
I think it had a lot to do with how dk and I staged our place. We cleaned it top to bottom the weekend before we listed and it was in immaculate shape. So now we will have to move out before June 1.
Today we looked at a few houses and we fell in love with one of them. We are going to put an offer in tomorrow (fingers crossed!). There's a lot of work that needs to be done to the new place, but the layout is great and the location is amazing. I'm really excited to take on a new project of decorating a new place.

Before we move I decided to take a few snapshots of what our current place looks like. I was in a rush to take photos in the morning so please excuse some of the blurry pictures!


Our tiny living room. We had to get condo-sized furniture because our living room is really small.


Another view of our living room.


I love our white TV. dk really wanted black, but I persuaded him to get the white. No regrets!


Our ladder in the living room.


My kitchen. I wish we chose different cabinets and back splashes when we first bought the place, but the choices were really limited.


My bedroom.


My dresser.


My knock-off Saarinen dining table. dk hates that table, but I still like it...


Another view.

I didn't have time to take pictures of my 2nd bedroom & washroom. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment