Friday, January 02, 2009

I'm going to be a mom!

2009 is going to be a year of change for me.
I found out a month ago that I was going to be expecting. I think I'm about 8-10 weeks along, but I'll know for sure when I get my ultrasound next week.

Knowing that there's going to be a little one on the way got me thinking about how I was going to decorate the nursery.
I live in a tiny condo so there isn't much room for me to do anything. I was hoping to move out before the baby comes along, but we'll see...

Here is what is on my wish list:

Oeuf Crib Classic Birch with optional changing station

I love the modern look to this crib with its clean lines.


This is the Oeuf Toddler Bed Conversion Kit. Buying this conversion kit you can convert the Oeuf Crib into a toddler bed. Smart, no?

Skip Hop Mod Dot 5 Piece Crib Set

I love the gender-neutral colours used here




Eames Molded Plastic Rocker

I personally like it in either Light Blue or Red Orange. See below.




Binth Single Alphabet Prints in A, B, and C



I personally don't like assigning a colour like blue for boys and pink for girls. I would prefer to keep the colour palette gender neutral. I think these prints are so cute. I'm thinking these would go over the crib.

Bugaboo Cameleon Strollers

I know Bugaboos are so overplayed, but I love the look of the Cameleon

No comments:

Post a Comment