
So I know I was talking about wanting a YSL Oversized Muse bag for my b-day, but I was also eyeing a Miu Miu Vitello Lux Bow Satchel bag as well.
I had every intention of getting the Muse, but all the signs were pointing to the Miu Miu. Plus, it was a lot cheaper.
I have no regrets. I'm loving the metallic gray colour- I think it's called Grafite and I love how you can wear it over your shoulder or on your arm. It's so versatile!
Thanks to the hubby for buying it for me.
Here are some pics that I took of my bag on my bed:
I love the slouchy shape and how it has a zipper closure.
The lining on the inside is a gorgeous purple satin. Love it!
More details of the bag. The bow on the side is a bit cutesy, but I still like it.


No comments:
Post a Comment